Saturday, August 1, 2020

How is it August already?

Every teacher in the US is having that same thought right now. It is really hard to process that we've been home for almost 5 months now. All summer I've been focused on be able to teach from home - doing all the PD I can find (and handle) as well as actually securing permission to teach online. Now that all of that is done, I'm looking at the reality of teaching from home until May. And that is daunting.

So, that's where Shelli's Blaugust challenge comes in.

I am notoriously bad at sticking to something like this on a daily basis but I'm going to try. This will probably end up as mix of process journal and therapy session combined with "how the heck are we going to do this?" but that's what will help keep me accountable in the next few weeks. Because August 17th is getting closer and closer. 

See you tomorrow.


The view from my new classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

And now for something completely different...

Like lots of other teachers, I'm trying to finalize what I'm keeping, shortening, or just plain throwing out for this year. Judging ...